Thursday, March 08, 2007

Results day

The results from our January Exams came today, so for most people that included some AS resits aswell as module 4/5 of their A level subjects, for me, I had three resits, one in chemistry in a hope to get 4 extra marks to boost me to an A and two in physics because well... I was hoping to get better than a C at least. And then I also had Biology, Chemistry and Physics exams, aswell as General Studies, which nobody really cares about (:D)

I didn't really want to be involved in the whole 'so what did you get?' because after the huge downer in the summer, I didn't think I could bear to live through it again (yes, I did not have high expectations of myself)So, for the benefit of everyone here, here are my origional results.

Biology - A
unit 1 - a
unit 2 - a
unit 3 - a

Chemistry - B
unit 1 - b
unit 2 - a
unit 3 - a

Physics - C
unit 1 - c
unit 2 - c
unit 3 - b

Maths - C (and I dropped this one)

so you can kinda guess which ones I resat. :) and these are my results I got this time, including the module 4/5 mark

Biology
module 5 - A

Chemistry
module 1 - a
module 4 - b (bit dissapointed with this one, but I think I just missed the A mark AGAIN)

Physics
module 1 - c (gained a whopping.... 2 marks)
module 2 - A (OMG -HOW- DID I MANAGE AN A?!!3)
module 4 - c ( : I revised so hard for this too. I was 1 mark off a B)

And for General Studies? I got a C. Lol :D

So on some respects, I'm really happy, but on others, not so. The A I got in Biology was a truly terrible A aswell, literally only just scraped (considering I got 95/100 etc last year, 79/90 isn't all that great S: ) but nvm. Physics just... urgh. But I got other really good marks in other things, so if someone asked me how I did, I can honestly say, I really -don't know- : I'm still happy though ^^

No comments: