Friday, March 02, 2007

Sick

Yup, I've finally got that awful head cold that's been going round college.

When Finn got it I thought 'yup, I'm next' - but hey. (: I woke up at 3am this morning unable to sleep, so I began doing a few jobs and stuff, and then took the last of the painkillers and tried to get some more sleep. What really touched me was the fact that the people at college actually seemed concerned, even when I told them I was ok. Like they actually give a damn about me, it was nice ^^

Though of course you can guess who the person I gave most brownie points to was. Someone does a terribly good job of looking after me when I'm not 100%, and he was still suffering himself! Finn is such a star <3

He's coming round on Sunday too, I'm really looking forward to it, 'cos he's promised that we're going to watch some Stargate :D. I haven't a clue what my reaction's going to be, but since everyone goes on about it so much I guessed it must be something worth watching. And I get to spend some time with him, which always makes any week.

No comments: