Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Books in Order from Favorite to Least Favorite:
1. Deathly Hallows
2. The Prizoner of Azkaban
3. Half Blood Prince (I know, I said I hated it. I'm allowed to change my opinion!)
4. Philosopher's Stone (Quirrel <3)
5. Order of the Phoenix
6. Goblet of Fire
7. Chamber of Secrets


Number of Times You Have Read the Series:
1. 4ish
2. 3
3. 6 or 7
4. 3
5. 2
6. 2
7. 1


Favorite Chapter from Your Favorite Book:

The Prince's Tale. Oh my god that was -such- a sad chapter. Sorry, it's been over fantarded
over but it's my personal faveourite


Five Favorite Characters:
Lupin, Snape, Quirrell, (I have a thing for male DADA teachers, don't I?) Lucius Malfoy, HAGGER!

Three Least Favorite Characters:
Harry, Hermione, Rufus Scrimgeour

Favorite Member of the Trio:
*twitch* I hate them all ¬¬ ... Ron?

Three Favorite Magical Creatures:
Dragons, Thestrals, Phoenixes

Favorite Family:
x) the Malfoys

Favorite Villain:
Voldy

Favorite Death Eater:
Bwahaha, Snape.

Favorite Non-Hogwarts Magical Building:
The Burrow?

Favorite Diagon Alley Location:
Ollivanders! =D

Three Favorite Spells:
Sectumsempra
Levicorpus
Langlock

Three Favorite Potions:
Amortentia
Polyjuice potion
Felix Felicis

Favorite Unforgivable Curse:
Avada Kedavra!

Favorite Department of Mysteries Room:
Has to be the Brain Room. Accio Brain!

Biggest Surprise:
Um... that Hagrid didn't die. And that Lupin and Tonks died...

Biggest Letdown:
Oh so many.
1) Lupin in book 7... enough said.
2) Hermione didn't die
3) Harry didn't die
4) She still managed to write in some crappo Dumbly scene in book 7 even after he'd died

Favorite Mode of Transportation:
HAGGER... I mean Thestral!

Favorite Weasley:
Omfg I think they're all great. ARTHUR!

Favorite Order Member:
Bwahahah Snape. And HAGGER

Favorite pet:
Snape.. no
HAGGER...no

Hedwig ;-;

One Character You’d Bring Back to Life:
Snape! Actually no... the repercussions would be bad.

Harry; So... you like my eyes do you? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Moment That Will Always Make You Cry:

Urgh. My fave chapter of course! Prince's Tale. :c

Favorite Hogwarts Room:
Dumbly's office.

Favorite Class:
Defence Against the Dark Arts - most of the time it was taught by a hawt teacher.

I kid. It's Care of Magical Creatures

HAGGER URGE

Favorite Teacher:
Grr, toss up between Snape and Lupin. And Hagger.

DADA teacher:
Quirrell, Snape, Lupin?... how does one choose?

Least Favorite Teacher:
Binns D:

Favorite Non-Human Hogwarts Resident:
Firenze x) in my head he's like... Legolas with hooves.

Favorite Hogsmeade Location:
Zonkos

Favorite Triwizard Champion:
omfg... Krum xD monobrow man!

Favorite Triwizard Task:
The lake bit

Which Character You’d Ask to the Yule Ball:
... x)

Which Character You’d Like to Use a Love Potion On:
None of them D:

Which Character You’d Like to Use Veritaserum On:
Snape. Oh the fun xD

How Long You Have Been a HP Fan:
Since I read the third book. Yes it took that long for me to be converted I'll admit! D:

Favorite Wizard Rock Band:
There's only one I can think of.

Number of Midnight Releases You Have Attended:
Craig's faveourite number, just one.

Favorite HP Website:
Um... acciobrain!

Most Ridiculous Potter Theory You’ve Heard:
Snape is bad. (hahaha you fools!)

Character You’re Most Like:
Prolly a mixture of Peeves and Snape, unfortunately. I have biting sarcasm but I'm completely batshit insane with it ¬¬...

House You Think You’d Be Sorted Into:
Ravenclaw

Your Patronus Would Be A:
Flamingo

To You, Amortentia Would Smell Like:
Pretties.

You’d Use Felix Felicis To:
Win the lottery? D:

The Job You Would Most Like to Try:
x) I'd wanna work in the brain room. Or being a healer, that would be cool.

Which You Would Rather See — a Sequel or a Prequel:
Prequel, something marauders era

The Movies in Order from Favorite to Least Favorite:
5th.
1st for the lulz (no dear boi... I'm a wha...what? etc)
then all the others are crudtastic. I hate the 3rd one. ;/

Animagus or Metamorphmagus:
Animagus

Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans or Chocolate Frogs:
Chocolate Frogs

Black or Lupin:
Lupin!

CAPSLOCK HARRY or Emo!Harry:
The hell?
Bringingsexyback!Harry. (Blythe will know what I mean)

Death Eaters or Dumbledore’s Army:
Dumbledore's Army!

Draco or Lucius:
Omfg Blythe you little malfoy traitor you. Everyone knows Lucius is the best.

Durmstrang or Beaubaxtons:
Dumstrang. Beaubaxtons are French! WHY WOULD YOU PICK THEM?!

Floo powder or Broom:
Broom

Fred or George: BOTH

Grimmauld Place or The Burrow: The Burrow

Herbology or Care of Magical Creatures: The Latter

Hippogriffs or Thestrals: Thestrals

Invisibility cloak or Pensieve: Pensieve

Mermish or Parselmouth: Mermish ;-;

Occlumency or Legilimency: Occlumency

Peeves or Nearly Headless Nick: NHN forever baby. <3

Peter Pettigrew or Mundungus Fletcher: eww they both make me want to hide. Peter?

Professor Binns or Professor Umbridge: Umbridge, you can't kill Binns (unfortunately)

S.P.E.W or the Inquisitorial Squad: omfg neither.

The Ministry of Magic or Gringotts: Gringotts!

Three Broomsticks or The Leaky Cauldron: Leaky Cauldron

Werewolf or Inferus: Werewolf

Whomping Willow or Flying Ford Anglia: FFA

Yule Ball or Quidditch Championship: Yule Ball!

No comments: