Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hair cut hair cut hair cut hair cut... and novel writing.

I got my hair cut on Friday, finally! There was quite a bit hacked off so S: I hope I don't look too strange when I get back after 1/2 term. It's all layered now, like I wanted it. So it sort of looks like my hair when I was about 12 - 13 and growing my layers out. Haha. I should have done before and after pictures but by the time I'd remembered, it was all too late.

I've also finally been able to get a hold of my novel document, so that means more writing. There's a lot of random chapters written, and there's a lot of contradictions I need to get rid of, so it's fairly messy. For those of you who don't know the plots basically like this:-

Two twin brothers have inherited a large fortune their father left them. But even their father never found out where the fortune was hidden inside the large family home, it becoming his life's work to find it. So the story is about them trying to work together to find it, but both wanting it all for themselves, and both teaming up against their Father's 'coworker' as they're not entirely sure of his motives after he turns up at the house soon after the funeral. I dunno how interesting people are going to find it, there's quite a lot of supernatural stuff mixed into it (hey, it's me we're talking about here!) but it's fun to write.

On other news, after all the gripes I've had over 1/2 term I guess I'm ok /really/. Yes it has been lonely and I have been pretty low for most of it, but I've found myself again. I know what 'me' is like, which I didn't sort of have these last few months, and helping other unhappy people out over msn or IRL has given me my purpose back (: so I've sort of found my personality again. So I guess I'm ready to tackle life again ^^ *corny* I can't wait to talk to Finn, but he said he's very tired so he'd better get some sleep before he talks to me. I have another story about X_HS_X, but that's for another time. Perhaps later on today. Its dinner time now C:

No comments: