Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I don't mean to be an Emo kid, but...

I'm so lonely. There is nothing to do, and nobody to talk to. I've done something different every day this holiday and it hasn't taken my mind off the fact I live in the middle of nowhere, and not even the glorious internet can take my mind off the fact that I have absolutely no social contact whatsoever. I think I'm beginning to lose my mind over how bored I am.

At least my driving lesson went ok, I got to drive home since it was a 2 hour one, so that was fun because I knew the roads, so the gears and stuff just sort of came naturally, and of course I bombed up the hill. lol. Finn keeps on texting me from Austria, which is nice. I can tell he's enjoying himself because they're so disjointed and interspersed with random words, it only serves two purposes
1) lets me know that he's ok, and that he's happy. which is always a good thing
2) reminds me of my currently crap situation. I wouldn't want him to not text, but every day they seem to get more and more random, and it reminds me of the people in highschool who were like 'look at me, I'm being random!' which I don't know... I won't say anything.

I'm thankful and glad he texts me. End of story. I think I feel so lonely because I can imagine him in the middle of a crowd of loads of people, being really funny and great and everything and everyone laughing and there's me, stuck here, forgotten. Which sucks.

I don't want to talk anymore

No comments: